Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Yoga makes A DIFFERENCE!


I suffered from Asthma since childhood, which became chronic in the second half of 1980's, and lasted till almost end of 90's. I was on heavy medication. At times I would have to call the doctor in the middle of the night. I became so ill that I had to take the nebulizer twice a day.

After a very bad experience while travelling from Jaipur to Mumbai, I decided I had enough of it. I concentrated on practising Yoga and took homeopathic treatment. During this period, I also continued my allopathic treatment. Gradually, my resistance improved and I could overcome the desease for good.

It's been 10 years now and I haven't had an attack. I've overcome the disease! A regular practise of Yogasanas and Pranayams has gradually helped me overcome my disease and build up my resistance. This also encouraged me to teach Yoga to all those who needed guidance to overcome their health problems through Holistic healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment