Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanks to the students who attended the mudra workshop yesterday. I was overwhelmed by their response. The attention during the talk was intense and they were interactive. It humbles me to be able to help people overcome their health disturbances.
Mudras are simple and effective in overcoming diseases caused by stress, unhealthy and irregular eating habits, erratic lifestyle, lack of sleep and other such reasons. Cancer too can be cured by a set of "Hasta Mudras".
I always learn a lot from my classes and workshops, I am very open to suggestions from students as it helps me improve the quality of my class and rightly so- I got very nice suggestions yesterday too.
I am glad by the respect we exchange, the connection we make and cause a very positive environment.
Acidity, gastric problems and insomnia were the common ailments we addressed.
"Aum" was the mantra of the day. Aum is a very powerful, effective mantra. It has amazing holistic benefits to the mind and body. The heart too gains from this mantra.
We wound up with a "Mudra Meditation" that destroys and regenrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment